1. Association Between BRCA Status and P53 Status in Breast Cancer: A Meta-Analysis
Med Sci Monit, 2016, 22 p. 1939
2. Aberrant Vimentin Methylation Is Characteristic of Breast Cancer
ABCR, 2016, 05(04) p. 150
3. Imunoexpressão das proteínas APE-1 e XRCC-1 em carcinoma epidermoide de língua oral
4. Deregulation of base excision repair gene expression and enhanced proliferation in head and neck squamous cell carcinoma
Tumor Biol., 2014, 35(6) p. 5971
5. XRCC1 rs25487 polymorphism predicts the survival of patients after postoperative radiotherapy and adjuvant chemotherapy for breast cancer.
Anticancer Res., 2014, 34 p. 3
6. Cytoplasmic HuR expression correlates with P-gp, HER-2 positivity, and poor outcome in breast cancer
Tumor Biol., 2013, 34(4) p. 2299
7. Implication of polymorphisms in DNA repair genes in prognosis of hepatocellular carcinoma.
Asian Pac. J. Cancer Prev., 2013, 14 p. 3
9. MicroRNA-10b targets E-cadherin and modulates breast cancer metastasis
Med Sci Monit, 2012, 18(8) p. BR299
10. Detecting of breast cancer metastasis by means of regional lymph node sampling during autologous breast reconstruction – a screening of 519 consecutive patients
Med Sci Monit, 2012, 18(10) p. CR605
11. Evaluation of DNA repair gene XRCC1 polymorphism in prediction and prognosis of hepatocellular carcinoma risk.
Asian Pac. J. Cancer Prev., 2012, 13 p. 1
12. Detecting of breast cancer metastasis by means of regional lymph node sampling during autologous breast reconstruction–a screening of 519 consecutive …