1. Antioxidative mechanism in the course of varicose veins
2. HFE p.C282Y gene variant is associated with varicose veins in Russian population
Clin Exp Med, 2016, 16(3) p. 463
3. HFE p. C282Y gene variant is associated with varicose veins in Russian population
4. Desferal treatment and serum oxidant/antioxidant balance in experimentally induced chronic venous insufficiency.
5. A systematic review of circulating markers in primary chronic venous insufficiency
Phlebology, 2014, 29(9) p. 570
6. Telomere shortening and increased oxidative stress are restricted to venous tissue in patients with varicose veins: A merely local disease?
Vasc Med, 2014, 19(2) p. 125