1. Multiple repeat caesarean deliveries: do they increase maternal and neonatal morbidity?
The Journal of Maternal-Fetal & Neonatal Medicine, 2017, 30(6) p. 739
2. Repeat cesarean section in subsequent gestation of women from a birth cohort in Brazil
Reprod Health, 2017, 14(1)
3. Association between timing of elective cesarean delivery and adverse outcomes among women with at least two previous cesareans
Int J Gynecol Obstet, 2017, 137(1) p. 51
4. Risk factors for blood transfusion in patients undergoing high-order Cesarean delivery
5. Risk factors for blood transfusion in patients undergoing high-order Cesarean delivery.